Fireplace inspections are vital in increasing the longevity of your chimney and keeping it in good condition. If you’re thinking about getting fireplace inspection services, here are five things you should know.
- You should perform fireplace inspections annually
- DIY fireplace inspection is never a good idea as you’re not trained to identify common chimney issues
- You should get chimney sweep services alongside your fireplace inspections
- Always hire an experienced chimney sweep company for your fireplace inspection
- There are three levels of fireplace inspections