You may not think much about gutter cleaning until a rain or hailstorm makes it very apparent that your gutters are not functioning properly. Instead of waiting, contact Chimney Sweeps of America and be proactive. Remember, water leaking into your house from an outside source is rarely covered by your homeowner’s insurance policy!
Problems with your gutters, downspouts, and extensions can cause expensive water damage and ongoing problems like mold. Our technicians can check for:
- Damaged sections that need to be repaired/replaced
- Leaves/debris blocking water flow to the downspout
- Missing downspout extensions to carry water away from the foundation
- Improperly installed gutters that fail to drain properly
- Insufficient gutter capacity to handle roof runoff
To learn more about gutter cleaning services from Chimney Sweeps of America, give us a call today. We’ll send out an expert technician to keep things flowing.
Why Have Your Gutters Cleaned?
When gutters have debris piled up above the flashing or shingle line, the debris can hold moisture on the fascia boards – the horizontal boards at the end of the roof overhang. The moisture can also affect your roof sheathing and framing beyond the fascia. This moisture can cause dry rot, ice dams and a variety of other problems.
All it takes is a single phone call to avoid these costly issues! Once we’ve performed our gutter cleaning services, you can rest assured that you’ll have:
- Free-flowing gutter system with no leaves, nests, or other debris
- Prevention of water damage to your outside and inside structures
- No out of pocket expenses for damages not covered by insurance
- A better understanding of your gutter system and its capacity
- An inspection and diagnosis of potential issues that need repairs
Need a proper gutter cleaning? Contact Chimney Sweeps of America today.