Dryer Vent Cleaning
Chimney Sweeps of America, Serving Denver and Boulder, Colorado
Do you need a dryer vent cleaning? At Chimney Sweeps of American, we can service your clothes dryer vent to ensure safe and proper operation. If you have any of these signs that there’s an issue, give us a call to set up your dryer vent cleaning appointment:
- Your clothes don’t try during a standard 35-40 minute cycle
- You find lint and debris around, not just in the lint trap
- When the dryer is running, the room is hotter than normal
- You find any kind of debris where the vent opens to outside
- The vent hood for your dryer doesn’t open correctly
Of course, if it’s been over a year since your last dryer vent cleaning, don’t wait another day. Contact Chimney Sweeps of America for service.
What Is Dryer Vent Cleaning?
Once a Chimney Sweeps of America service technician arrives, they will inspect the dryer and vent. We use air pressure and agitation tools along with vacuum to clean out the entire vent. Once the cleaning equipment has traveled the length of the vent enough times to thoroughly clean the vent, we’ll then clean out the connection piece, reattach your dryer and recheck the vent while your dryer is operating. We also have video inspection equipment we can use if needed.
By choosing Chimney Sweeps of America to clean your clothes dryer vent, you’ll enjoy:
- Peace of mind, knowing your home and family are safe
- Reduced operation costs with faster, more efficient cycles
- An extended dryer life and no need to prematurely replace your appliance
- A longer life of your clothes by lowering dryer temperatures
Did You Know?
Per the NFPA on Dryer Vent Fires:
- In 2010, an estimated 16,800 reported U.S. non-confined or confined home structure fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines resulted in 51 civilian deaths, 380 civilian injuries and $236 million in direct property damage.
- Clothes dryers accounted for 92% of the fires; washing machines 4%, and washer and dryer combinations accounted for 4%.
- The leading cause of home clothes dryer and washer fires was a failure to clean.