If you have a raccoon problem, you can trust our team of professionals to safely and humanely remove these animals. For over 30 years, we’ve been helping home and property owners address their raccoon invasion here in Denver and across the Front Range of Colorado. By scheduling an appointment with us right away, we can get to work with raccoon removal services:
- We will complete a full inspection of your home or property, both inside and out. This will help us determine how the raccoons are accessing any structures.
- Based on our findings, we will create a humane plan to trap the animal(s) and relocate them to their natural habitat, far away from your property.
- To ensure no further issues from raccoons or other critters, we’ll take the steps needed to secure your attic and chimney.
For reliable and professional raccoon removal, contact us today to schedule your appointment.
Tips for Keeping Raccoons Out of Your Home
While you’re always welcome to contact Chimney Sweeps of America for help with raccoon removal in Denver, there are steps you can take to deter them from taking up residence on your property.
- Inspect areas around your chimney or attic for possible entry points, including loose or damaged vents, gaps between the soffits or dormers and the roof, and openings under a porch or deck.
- Consider closing up the pet door you use for a dog or cat. These doors make perfect, raccoon-sized entryways. Also, don’t leave any pet or even bird food outside, especially overnight.
- If possible, keep your trash in the garage or some sort of enclosure. If they absolutely must be left outside, use lids that can be securely strapped down.
- For ponds, you can use a heavy-duty, steel mesh cover to eliminate a water source and even a food source if your pond contains fish.
Even with these preventative measures, you may still find yourself needing raccoon removal. So, get in touch if you suspect raccoons, or even squirrels, birds or bats. We do it all.